Thursday, June 16, 2016

DD4HW4 P#1 Usability


Usability

Today I had my sister take a look at my instructions on how to create a Google Map. I had her go over my instructions at our house in the living room. I noticed that she was able to follow the instructions fairly easy but got a little stuck when actually trying to set a start point and an end point. After watching I'm thinking that i should focus my instructions a little more towards destinations because i could tell thats where my sister got pretty confused. I had my sister take the usability test that was provided in the book and I was relieved to see that I did a pretty good job at making the instructions but she also gave me constructive criticism. I know now that my main priority is to focus on setting destinations and making the pictures more clear in the instructions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment