Wednesday, June 8, 2016

DD1HW8 Chapter 14

Company

MEMORANDUM

To:          Mr. Boss
From:      Shane Ryan
Date:      June 8, 2016
Subject:  Office Cleaning

Over the past couple weeks I have noticed that the office become overloaded with a bunch of trash and miscellaneous stuff. This has impacted my work and would like if we could hire a cleaning staff or work together to clean and keep the office clean from now on.

There have been multiple times over the past couple months in which I have had to move boxes, trash, and equipment out of the way to get out the door. This has caused a very stressful environment for me and I feel as if the office was cleaner I would have a fresh mind and it would make it less stressful for me. With the office clean we would be able to find equipment and office supplies faster allowing my co-workers and I to be more productive.

If we could do a better job about organization and cleaning up after ourselves that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.




Copies        Co-worker

No comments:

Post a Comment