Saturday, June 11, 2016

DD2HW6 Researching Existing Instructions

Google Maps (Making a Map)

https://support.google.com/mymaps/answer/3024454?hl=en

When searching up existing instructions on how to make a Google maps map I was immediately brought to a Google support page that had everything that i was looking for. The directions were simple, easy, and very direct. Being so easy to follow it allowed me to go through the steps and make a map in less then 5 minutes. I liked how there were links and different sections that allowed me to follow the directions while making the map at the same time. Even without pictures i was able to easily follow the instructions which goes to show how easy the instructions were to follow. I'm excited to start working towards my project and I am excited that i found instructions that i can easily follow as a beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment